Our purpose at Hale Pule Ke Ola Hou is to present the Gospel of Jesus Christ in such a way that turns non-Christians into converts, converts into disciples, and disciples into mature, fruitful leaders, who in turn go into the world and reach others for Christ.
1. Daily devotions and prayer are paramount to strengthening a relationship with Jesus.
(Mark 1:35; Luke 10:39)
2. God values all people, therefore, we value all people.
(Matthew 18:14; Matthew 25:45; 2 Peter 3:9)
3. Everyone has a place to belong and serve.
(Ecclesiastes 4:9-12; Psalm 133:1; Ephesians 4:11-16; 1 Peter 2:4-9)
4. The gospel of Jesus is simple and relevant; therefore, we present it that way.
(1 Corinthians 9:22, 23; Acts 17:22-34)
5. Love and acts of service are the evidence of fruitful spiritual maturity.
(Mark 12:29-31; Acts 2:44-47; Galatians 5:22; 1 Timothy 4:7, 8; Proverbs 27:17)
6. Everyone is gifted and equipped to serve.
(Mark 10:45; Ephesians 2:10; Romans 12; 1 Corinthians 12:14-20)
7. Serving and honoring God are done with an excellent spirit and heart.
(Psalm 78:72; Daniel 5:12; Colossians 3:17; Ecclesiastes 10:10)
8. It is vital to courageously pursue healthy relationships.
(James 1:2, 3; 1 Peter 3:8, 9; 1 Corinthians 13:8; Romans 16:17; Ephesians 4:3)
9. Reaching those far from God is done one relationship at a time.
(Proverbs 11:30; John 1:43-45; John 4:28-30)
10. Continuing to equip and build up the next generation of leaders is essential to building His Kingdom.
(2 Timothy 2:2; Psalm 78:6, 7)
Hale Pule Scriptures:
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)
We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life. Romans 6:4 (NIV)
“Go, stand in the temple courts,” he said, “and tell the people all about this new life.” Acts 5:20 (NIV)
Jesus did not let him, but said, “Go home to your own people and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.”
Mark 5:19 (NIV)
Hale Pule Ke ola Hou, which mean, “A New Life Church” came to me as I meditated on the How, what, why and where God was calling me to plant. I found this New Life in Jesus Christ through God’s love and grace. I know it and accepted it in love, I live it with the hope of eternity and I get to share what I have learned and received in Jesus.
I am a New Creation, filled with hope spilling out of my soul and I need to go and tell people about it, my community, my friends and family of this New Life within me paid for and provided by Jesus Christ.